Essential Gmail keyboard Shortcuts to make you more productive
Keyboard shortcuts help you save time by allowing you to never take your hands off the keyboard to use the mouse. have you
To use these gmail keyboard shortcuts, you just need to make some quick changes in general settings tab.after that you will barely need to use the mouse.these shortcuts are easy to memorize and much easier to use.
As i told you before you need to do some changes in general settings tab.to enable it you have to —
- Go to settings which is in the right side of your top corner of your gmail.
- in the general tab,you have to scroll down a bit and find the keyboard settings.
- To turn On the keyboard shortcuts select “on”.
- Then click “save” which is in the bottom of the page.
- Now, Your shortcuts are enabled and you can use it very easily.
- To open new compose window click “C”.
- To open a new compose window in a new tab click “D”.
3. J and K
- You can use J and K to find or view a specific email in your inbox.These keys will help you to move up and down and to expand a specific mail click enter.
4. N and P
- You can use N and P to move up and down your conversation. and expand an email just click enter.
5. Shift 3 or #
- This will help you to put an email into the trash. just click shift+3 to do it.before that, you need to select the email which you want to put it in trash.
6. G then S
- When you will hit keys G+S, you will see all the started emails in the started folder.
- You can put a star in an email in your inbox view by hitting the S key.and to remove the star just press the S key again.
8. Shift U
- You can easily mark any mail as Unread in your inbox view.just hit Shift+U to mark the selected mail as Unread.
9. G then D
- To see all the Draft mails, hit G+D to see all the drafted mails from draft view.
Please share post If this post is good. 🙂